Happy New Year everyone! As tradition dictates, I’m going to start off the new year with some resolutions.
1. Read more. I used to average 100 books a year but these past two years have been much worse with only about 65!
2. Get more editing work/experience. I have a number of ways I could do this.
3. Move to NYC to have more opportunities in the publishing industry.
4. Start working on getting my certificate in editing.
5. Review more books, especially nonfiction. I also want to write more essays on film and TV.
6. Get my first pet on my own! I already know exactly what I want and I’m sure I’ll post pictures once I achieve this goal.
Those are the big ones. There are several smaller ones, I’m sure, but those are less of a priority. What goals do you have for the new year?